With VoIP, location is no longer an issue when it comes to making and receiving phone calls. With no need for any physical equipment (not even a phone) VoIP should be utilised by any company that want more flexibility from a phone system.
VoIP allows for cheaper calls and is completely compliant with all industry set standards around call recording. It is our belief that any company can benefit from a VoIP system.
Our system is full of fantastic features so your staff and customers can be confident and happy in the service they receive. Here are just a few:
- Conferencing – Arrange a call conference with internal and external participants
- Call Recording – Record all calls, a random percentage of calls, or record any call on demand
- Hunt Groups – Ring phones simultaneously or one by one with flexible hunt groups
- Call Transfer – Transfer calls internally or externally
- Music on Hold – Record your own messages to play to callers while they are on hold
- Auto Attendant – Have a pre-recorded menu options available to callers
- Number Flexibility – Choose your number, choose what number is shown when dialing and change between numbers freely
- PC integration – Integrate into Windows, Outlook, Salesforce and a flurry of other applications for efficiency and simplicity
- Management Reporting – Find out how many calls were missed, any how many callers were not called back among an infinite amount of other reports with flexible call reporting
Take your first steps to simpler IT support
Your IT support needs to be a priority. Chat to one of our team today and join the businesses already benefitting from the IT support desk that helps businesses thrive.
- 02382 022 099
- 4400 Parkway, Solent Business Park, Whiteley, Hampshire, PO15 7FJ