Telephones are one of the fundamental requirements of any business, and yet most businesses still make do with dated equipment and lack of features when it comes to their phone system.
At Southern Solutions, we provide a completely hosted and managed VoIP telephone system which allows for expansion and customisation to a degree that no physical phone system can provide.
The fact that the phone system is completely hosted means you can use it from anywhere! All you need is an internet connection and a pre-configured phone or a mobile with the mobile app and you are ready to go. It even works over 4G!
If you need any changes made to the phone system then we can facilitate all of your customisations. Due to the system being hosted we can make changes immediately from our offices which are then pushed through straight to your phones.
We can also run diagnostics and health checks remotely from our offices in case you experience any issues, but will of course continue with the Southern Solutions ethic of making a site visit whenever necessary without hesitation.
Full of Features
The feature list for our phone system is extensive. Far more features are available on this hosted VoIP telephone system than any conventional phone system. The flexibility of this system also allows these features to be enabled and disabled with a few clicks to fit around the current requirements for your business.
- Conferencing – Arrange a call conference with internal and external participants
- Call Recording – Record all calls, a random percentage of calls, or record any call on demand
- Hunt Groups – Ring phones simultaneously or one by one with flexible hunt groups
- Call Transfer – Transfer calls internally or externally
- Call Park – Place calls on park and make or take another call at the same time
- Call Pick Up – Pick up a call from another staff member’s phone
- Call Waiting – Give yourself time to breathe between calls with a minimum call wait time
- Music on Hold – Record your own messages to play to callers while they are on hold
- Auto Attendant – Have a pre-recorded menu options available to callers
- Number Flexibility – Choose your number, choose what number is shown when dialing and change between numbers freely
- Call Rejection – Reject calls that conform to preset standards such as 0800 numbers
- DND – Can’t take a call right now? Enable Do Not Disturb with a single button
- Company Directory – See and use all company extensions stored in a single list
- Call Forwarding – Forward calls to any internal or external number
- Team and Personal Voicemail – Have multiple mailboxes available in your business, and even get voicemails forwarded to your email for access from anywhere
- PC integration – Integrate into Windows, Outlook, Salesforce and a flurry of other applications for efficiency and simplicity
- Management Reporting – Find out how many calls were missed, any how many callers were not called back among an infinite amount of other reports with flexible call reporting
There are too many features to list here, but above is a short selection of the most used features by our customers.
All of our systems are tailor made to your requirements, so please do call us for a chat with one of our sales team.