We speak to many people before they become customers, who say “we just call X IT support when we have an issue”. This is great; however, it is reactive. Ad hoc IT support will not ensure that updates are carried out when required and will not monitor your systems for any potential issues, such as potentially catastrophic viruses. When we onboard a client for managed IT support, we undergo a comprehensive review and audit of their IT infrastructure, specifically looking at the efficiency of the technology and a risk assessment, putting into place a plan to ensure that their IT runs as smoothly as possible.
Our managed IT support customers get the benefit of experts at the end of the phone, who are familiar to them and know their business from a service and IT perspective. When you sign up to a managed IT contract with us, you can be assured that any systems updates will be carried out when necessary and your IT services will be monitored 24/7 for any potential threats. You will also have the reliability of a fixed monthly fee. There is a place for ad hoc support, and it may suit your business if it has the budget to accept fluctuating costs for IT support and can manage system downtime in the event of an issue due to the reactive response.
Our managed IT service will protect your business’s valuable IT assets and get you back up and running quickly in the event of an issue
- We will provide a preconfigured and streamlined antivirus product for your organisation, monitoring and reporting on any attacks ensuring that we are proactive against threats.
- We will provide regular cybersecurity education for your staff, including advice on limiting web access and limiting downloads.
- We will handle Windows, Infrastructure, and third party updates at regular intervals.
- We will set up multi-factor authentication (MFA) for all online services.
- We will install a perimeter firewall to protect your network from outside threats.
- We will provide spam filtering to weed out phishing and malicious emails.
- We will monitor your devices for suspicious activity.
- We will put in place a disaster recovery plan, holding a copy of your files on our server, ensuring that you suffer minimal downtime in the event of a disaster.
We consistently receive excellent reviews from our managed IT customers, many saying that they wish they’d found us earlier. If you’re still not sure what type of IT support your business requires, feel free to give us a call to chat through your requirements. Our MD, Oli, would be happy to discuss what he feels would be the best solution for your business.